Hours – 37.5 per week
Location – Richard Newton Consulting Offices, 21 Cathedral Road, Cardiff
Salary – £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Holiday – 25 days
We are looking for someone who can be a fantastic ambassador for our services, often being the frontline for clients and enquiries, and who is prepared to be proactive in developing the fundraising side of the consultancy. The nature of our work means that we all often juggle a number of deadlines whilst responding to our clients with the highest regard for service and attention to detail. We are also looking for someone with a great sense of humour, and who can support us to balance a constantly changing portfolio of deadlines.
This is a key role within the Company, working closely with Richard Newton, Director, and the successful applicant will be expected to
- Manage a range of fundraising clients and relationships
- Research prospects in relation to funding opportunities for clients
- Compile applications to grant funders where appropriate
- Maintain clear records of activities
- Ensure compliance with sector specific legislation, alongside relevant codes of practice
Please email [email protected] should you have any queries.
To apply please send a CV, along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification and would fulfil the job description to [email protected] with the title Fundraising Manager in the subject line.
There is no deadline and applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Please download the full job description and covering letter.