We work with organisations from the not-for-profit sector including the arts and youth sectors and we are looking for someone who can be a fantastic ambassador for our services, often being the frontline for clients and enquiries. We are a small team, led by Richard Newton (Director) with four staff in our Cardiff Office (Account Manager, Fundraising Executives, Office Manager) plus a team of Associate Consultants working remotely.
This is a key role within the Company, working closely with Richard, and the successful applicant will
– Be an initial point of contact for clients
– Support the Director and the team on large funding bids and tenders on behalf of clients
– Provide research and support to the Director / Associate Consultant team
– Capture data on clients and deliver client engagement activities (newsletter, co-ordinate events)
– Co-ordinate social media
– Support the Director with diary management and daily correspondence
We are looking for an excellent administrator who is well organised, able to balance multiple priorities and good at using Office applications, managing databases and using social media with strong written and verbal skills.
Salary: £15,600 actual per year (based on 30 hours)
Hours: 30 hours per week
We are flexible with regard to how the hours are split across the week; ideally, we would like someone who could be with us every day for some hours.
Start date: To be agreed and could be from 4th November 2019
To apply please send a CV, along with a covering letter outlining your suitability, to [email protected] with the title Administrator in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is 10 am on 24th October with interviews scheduled for 31st October or 1st November in Cardiff.
If you have any queries, please email us at [email protected]