28 February 2017
Richard Newton Consulting & Recruitment are currently seeking a permanent Fundraising and Recruitment Executive to work with us at our office in Cardiff.
This is a key role within the Company, working closely with Richard, the successful applicant will be expected to –
- Support the team of Director / Associate Consultant team on large funding bids and tenders on behalf of clients
- Take responsibility for handling a portfolio of smaller funding applications on behalf of clients
- Provide research and support to the Director / Associate Consultant team working on recruitment services
- Support project management services for clients as required – for example for the last three years we have managed the involvement of community choirs in Swansea City Opera’s annual tour
- To support the Director with business development activities
The closing date for applications is 10am on 13th March with interviews scheduled for Thursday 16th March in Cardiff.
To find out more about the role and how to apply please download the full job description and covering letter which can be found on the left hand side.