Welsh National Opera exists to bring the power, drama and raw emotion of opera to as wide an audience as possible in performances marked by an uncompromising quest for artistic quality. WNO is currently seeking a Head of Artistic Planning, to drive forward the Company’s artistic plans in accordance with its strategic goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and oversee the comprehensive scheduling of artistic plans;
- Ensure the Artistic Administration department is aligned with the company-wide Planning Process;
- Produce and supervise artistic budgets;
- Oversee liaison with Wales Millennium Centre (WMC) over contractual use of Donald Gordon Theatre (DGT) and rehearsal rooms;
- Oversee liaison with touring venues on bookings and contracts.
Salary: £28,000 – £31,000 dependent on experience
Closing date: Friday 25 May 2018
To apply, please email an application form to [email protected].
Rydyn ni’n croesawu ffurflenni cais yn Gymraeg.