Join us our Business Support Apprentice.
We’re looking for an Apprentice Business Support Officer to join our thriving consultancy office in Cardiff.
The Apprenticeship leads to a Business Qualification Level 2.
RNC supports charities and other not-for-profit organisations through a range of services including fundraising, business planning and research.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced and supportive environment with our friendly team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and progress.
- Maintaining and building our client database
- Promoting research focus groups
- Building research surveys
- Mailings to clients
- Administration support e.g., basic form filling on applications
- Research to support Account Managers with funding applications
- Helping to keep the office’s systems up to date
- Graphic design (training will be given)
We’re looking for someone who can use their own initiative and is willing to learn.
You’ll need drive and determination and be able to work as a part of a team and on your own.
We need someone with excellent verbal and communication skills with good attention to detail.
Desirable: Able to drive or live locally to the office location at 21 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA which is close to the city centre.
Pay: £6708 per year
Hours of work: 31 – 40 hours per week
You will qualify in Business Administration Level 2.
Send your CV to [email protected]