Special Projects Manager – up to £32,000
Do you want to work for an organisation that contributes to the sustainability and resilience for not-for-profit organisations? At Richard Newton Consulting that is exactly what we do!
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our clients. We have a client base across the UK which ranges from large international charities that turn over millions of pounds to small volunteer led organisations alongside a small portfolio of international work
Come and help us support charities to achieve their goals
We are a friendly team who have fun in a positive and supportive working environment
We’re looking for:
- A dynamic and talented person with experience of project management
- An individual who can manage expectations and utilise resources whilst managing multiple projects at one time
- Someone who has excellent communication skills and has the ability to build relationships with clients
What you’ll do:
- Lead on the delivery and management of special projects
- Work with the Director/Deputy Director and clients on feasibility studies and business plans
- Be part of a bespoke team working on complex projects
- Contribute to consultancy management information systems
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving organisation that aim to improve services delivery by the voluntary sector.
Closing date – 21st August 2021 with interviews taking place 1st September 2021