We’re looking for a Business Development Manager – salary up to £33,000
Do you want to work for an organisation that contributes to the sustainability and resilience for not-for-profit organisations? At Richard Newton Consulting that is exactly what we do!
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our clients. We have a client base across the UK that ranges from large international charities that turn over millions of pounds to small volunteer-led organisations alongside a small portfolio of international work.
Come and be part of a growing and ambitious organisation.
We are a friendly team who have fun in a positive and supportive working environment.
We’re looking for:
- An energetic person with a successful track record of business development
- An individual with the ability to develop and deliver compelling proposals
- Someone who has the ability to identify and maximise opportunities
- A person with an understanding of UK grant funding and commissioning environments
What you’ll do:
- Offer valued input into the business development strategy
- Look out for exciting opportunities for new business
- Coordinate business development activities and support Directors
- Respond to inbound enquiries in respect of new business
Not only will you have the opportunity to help grow the business but also the opportunity to develop yourself!
Closing date – 27 September 2021 with interviews taking place 6 October 2021.
Read our Testimonials here