We’re looking for a Senior Administrator – £21,000
We work with organisations from the not-for-profit sector including the arts and youth sectors and we are looking for someone who will be a fantastic ambassador for our services, often being the frontline for clients and enquiries. The ideal person for the job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He/she will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks and providing support to coworkers. The ability to multitask, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
We are a small team, led by Richard Newton (Director) with a team made up of Deputy Director, Account Managers, Office Manager, Fundraising Executives based in Pontcanna, Cardiff, plus a team of Associate Consultants working remotely.
This is a key role within the Company, working closely with Richard, and the successful applicant will:
- Be an initial point of contact for clients
- Support the Director and the team on large funding bids and tenders on behalf of clients
- Provide research and support to the Director / Deputy Director and Associate Consultant team
- Capture data on clients and deliver client engagement activities (newsletter, co-ordinate events)
- Co-ordinate social media
- Support the Director with diary management and daily correspondence
- To manage the co-ordination and payment of bills invoices through our banking system along with banking reconciliation.
- We are looking for an excellent administrator who is well organised, able to balance multiple priorities and good at using Office applications, managing databases and using social media with strong written and verbal skills.
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Start date: To be agreed
To apply please send comprise of a CV, along with a covering letter outlining your suitability to be sent to [email protected] with the title Senior Administrator in the subject line.
Closing date: 10am on 27 September, with interviews scheduled for 6 October.
If you have any queries, please email us at [email protected]