Many of the organisations that we work with operate with limited capacity to respond to some of the changing demands that are placed on them by funders and other stakeholders.
We have a track record of project management, working with clients to deliver high quality projects on time and budget, over both short and long term periods. Our consultants all bring with them project management skills gained within direct delivery environments.
- Recent project we have managed include – Rob Brydon and Friends – 70th Anniversary Concert for Tenovus Cancer Care
- Protecting Girls, Preventing Harm – a Home Office funded conference
- Musical Routes – a Heritage Lottery Funded project for Swansea City Opera
- Audience development and community participation activities – for Swansea City Opera
- Implementation of a new multi-million pound learning programme in London Central and South – for Twin Training
Their service has been invaluable to us.Vicky Williams